- The company is a worldwide leader in tire manufacturing.
- Seeking an experienced Site Technical Services Director to focus on developing and leading the maintenance and reliability program for various types of production equipment for the entire manufacturing process and guarantee the overall maintenance and reliability plan for the site.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package with competitive Well-Being, Health Care, Life Insurance and Retirement Benefits
- 529 College Savings Plan
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Paternity Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Family Health Care Centers and Fitness Facilities (at several company locations)
- Fitness Membership Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance Program
- Free Tires (based on years of service)
- Lead a team of 7 salaried direct reports, 24 salaried technical support staff, and indirectly responsible for 140 maintenance, reliability, and automation technicians; maintenance technicians serve on rotating crews and day-shift to achieve the production shop goals in safety, quality, production, and cost.
- Guarantee the optimization of the maintenance plan to ensure long term sustainability.
- Ensure that the global performance of maintenance processes is followed and optimized (availability of the equipment, cost, reliability, effectiveness).
- Develop the competencies for the maintenance organization.
- Be accountable for implementing safety programs to achieve safety of each individual.
- Maximize the up-time of production equipment through identifying problems, analyzing root causes, managing preventative/predictive maintenance, and management of spare parts.
- Guide the overall effort towards implementation of the Lean Tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant technical field required; Master’s Degree strongly preferred
- 8+ years of overall experience preferably in a heavy manufacturing environment
- 4+ years of progressive management/leadership responsibility in the maintenance, reliability or engineering field
- Strong mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Team development and management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Unwavering commitment to people development
- Holiday work will be required to manage shutdown maintenance programs
- Geographically mobile to company sites within the US region (South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Oklahoma, and Indiana)
- $140,000 – $160,000/Year Base Salary Plus 18% Bonus Structure