- The company’s custom-built and continuously-learning Artificial Intelligence (AI) platform is comprised of modular building blocks that boost analytical productivity.
- The AI platform powers smart applications that allows the company to solve real world information complexity problems for its clients.
- Seeking an outgoing and impassioned AI Solutions Architect to join a team deeply dedicated to the company’s mission and values of extraordinary efficiency, rational honesty, owning mistakes with expedient fixes, questioning and critical thinking, and strong work ethic. This role will support the organization by building relationships with potential customers and supporting the company’s go-to-market team throughout the sales cycle.
- Highly Competitive Salary & Bonus Structures
- Potential Equity Compensation
- Company-Sponsored Healthcare Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Exciting Ground-Floor Opportunity with an Influential Startup Company
- Tight-Knit Community, Employee-Empowerment Focused Culture & Team Events
- Execute outreach campaigns professionally and persistently, and follow up with leads via email, phone and other channels to make initial contact with companies and educate them about the AI solutions the company offers.
- Conduct research to identify top targets within key accounts based on defined criteria.
- Work closely with team members to identify prospect accounts, craft outbound strategies, and break into new accounts.
- Understand industry trends and show dedication to continuous learning on all professional fronts.
- Provide feedback to peers and internal teams to help develop and improve marketing materials.
- Analyze lead activity, research priority accounts for potential fit, develop messaging frameworks, refine sales and marketing processes, and maintain accuracy of data in our CRM.
- Demonstrate AI products to customers, building rapport, and gaining a deep understanding of client requirements.
The Background Profile
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Ability to obtain and retain a TS-SCI clearance
- 5+ years of experience in sales support (preferably in SaaS or other technology fields) and a consistent track record of overachieving in previous roles
- Proficiency with internal software and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools (e.g. Salesforce) to manage day-to-day activities
- Prior experience utilizing or selling analytic software solutions
- Proven track record of creative, persistent, and effective outbound sales lead follow-up messaging
- Commitment, attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking needed to thrive in a performance-oriented culture
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage with a variety of internal and external customers
The Ideal Profile
- Experience in the Machine Learning or Predictive Analytics space
- Passionate about technology and AI
- Desire to win and continually exceed performance-based objectives
- Self-starter mentality with the grit and persistence to convert a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment and wear many hats.
- Enjoy setting lofty goals, testing them, reviewing performance, and adjusting appropriately.
- $200,000 Total Compensation Package Including Base Salary + Competitive Performance-Based Bonus Structure.