A leader in Internet Threat Intelligence and Security has an exciting opportunity for the right former Special Operations Forces (SOF) Operator with a Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) / US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) background. If you have prior experience in Information, Cyber or Internet Security fields and a proven track record of driving new business and growing existing partnerships, this might be the role for you.
- Since the mid-2000s, the company’s mission has been to save and improve human lives by working with public and private sector analyst teams, enabling them to track and take down threat actors, criminals, terrorists and human traffickers around the globe.
- The company delivers comprehensive visibility into global cyber threat activity and are a key source of intelligence for many cyber security and threat intelligence vendors.
- Seeking a highly-driven SaaS Account Manager to be responsible for driving sales and managing relationships with new and existing clients, specifically handling domestic Special Operations customers including SOCOM and JSOC and some OCONUS units.
- $150,000 / Year Base Salary Range with 10%+ Commission Based on Sales
- Remote with up to 33% travel required to Client Sites including but not limited to Fort Bragg, Tampa, South Miami, and Key West.
- Generous Time Off Policy including 28 Vacation Days (Pro-Rated Based on Hire Date), 7 Sick Days, and Additional Time Off during Christmas
- 100% Employer-Paid Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 24/7 Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Build, organize, and execute a sales account management plan to achieve business aims and sales targets.
- Manage partner inquiries generated by company advertising campaigns, media events, and attendance at industry conferences.
- Develop comprehensive, competitive proposals that drive new business opportunities.
- Recruit and develop new Special Operations partners utilizing personal and company connections and existing relationships.
- Utilize data in a variety of ways including Big Data Analytics (BDA) and to build/enhance target folders, enhance force protection, identify exposed infrastructure and emerging targets, provide a “cyber COP”, integrate the cyber component into Operations Planning, and enrich enhanced/managed attribution.
- Provide mission-oriented use case scenarios where data enabled mission success (e.g. in a theater, data identified a router indicating the possibility of a Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) which the data confirmed, and when combined with Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) data, provided adversary location information).
- Identify covert communications (e.g., Threema, Signal) in a theater, as well as intra-theater and/or how communications technologies change after an event/operation.
- Identify concentrations of enemy combatants and/or depict pattern of life (e,g. increased Internet traffic at Darwaz [border] Crossing (Tajik-Afghan Friendship Bridge to/from Kabul after C-17s left); similarly, how absence of Internet data, in combination with other source(s), such as satellite imagery or ISR data, may indicate “safe” zones (e.g., Shank AB).
- Successfully lead negotiations and related contract terms (and related exhibits) that properly protect the company’s business interest while also addressing partner needs and standard operating procedures to create a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Manage day-to-day performance of team members, deliver reviews, and track sales team metrics and report data on a regular basis.
- Preparation of accurate quotes, development, and presentation of proposals to clients in a professional and confident manner.
- Identify upgrade opportunities with the existing client base and generate new sales from these organizations.
- Provide client feedback on products to the Product Development team so that products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
- Demonstrate commitment to the team to ensure the team achieves its goals, objectives and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Adopt the relevant processes, procedures, and policies to ensure a consistently high level of service is adhered to.
The Background Profile
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, Technology or related fields a plus
- 10+ years military background in Special Operations (SOF) with focus on SOCOM and/or JSOC Intelligence Software
- Knowledge of cybersecurity in an operational context and experience working within a cyber environment
- Prior SaaS software business development or custom solution sales experience a plus
- Active DoD Security Clearance strongly preferred
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in the ever-changing technology space
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) preferred