The company provides a diverse range of management and technical consulting services including all areas of Program Management, Financial Management, Administration/Readiness Support, Data Analysis, Logistics Support, Administrative Support, Continuous Performance Improvement (CPI), LSS, Information Technology (IT) Support, Strategy Development, and Grant and Technical Assistance. Currently seeking an Action Officer/Requirements Officer Program Analyst to support Integrated Undersea Surveillance Systems (IUSS) requirements coordination support for Fixed Surveillance System (FSS), Mobile/Surveillance Towed Array Surveillance System (SURTASS) and Deployable Surveillance Systems (DSS) International Programs Support Analyst.
- The company has numerous current and past Department of Defense (DoD) clients, operating with the highest standards and principles that support legal and ethical business practices.
- The company’s guiding principles of “People, Performance and Partnership” embody an environment where employees are empowered and can flourish, and clients may fully benefit from their specialized capabilities.
- Seeking an Action Officer/Requirements Officer Program Analyst will support collaboration of N974B IUSS Branch in conduct of International Program Management for Fixed Surveillance System (FSS), Mobile/ Surveillance Tow.
- $110,000 – $125,000 / Annual Base Salary Range
- Office location is in Washington, D.C. with possibility for remote work
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts(FSA) – Medical and Dependent Care FSA
- Life / AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Training/Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Plan
- Commuter Benefit
- Coordinate the draft, review, and report on international operational agreements (MoUs) signed at the CNO N97 level and assist in the negotiation process. Monitor actions by the program to ensure compliance with the MoUs.
- Coordinate and support a security review of requirements for international programs.
- Prepare program briefings and staffing packages for OPNAV leadership using Congressional tasker systems. Coordinate development of responses to Congressional actions and staffer briefings related to IUSS.
- Coordinate and participate in N973B/N974B financial reviews and support Requirements Officers and Branch Head during financial reviews for international concerns.
- Provide technical and administrative assistance in response to Government Accountability Office interest in IUSS.
- Coordinate the development and preparation of programmatic documents, acquisition documents, requirements documents, policy, and analyses supporting requirements and capability development.
- Review and submit program documentation, such as contract deliverables, Plans of Action and milestones, planning documents, periodic progress reports, and other technical documents that impact IUSS international programs.
- Provide analytic support in determining the contribution of IUSS to future Naval and Joint warfighting capability requirements.
- Provide analytic expertise to support IUSS leadership meetings, Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs), briefings, workshops, and technical conferences. Provide after action reports, trip reports, weekly and monthly updates.
- Prepare and/or develop white papers, information/decision memoranda, and power point briefings, with the possibility of presenting as required.
- Attend and participate in government and contractor meetings, to include US and International partners that involve technical reviews, logistics planning reviews, system working group meetings, technical interchange meetings and program review meetings. Provide after action reporting and/or briefings to N974B.
- Coordinate and liaison with Navy entities on IUSS international program and budget matters, including POM/PR submissions, issue papers, emergent capability and funding requirements.
- Coordinate and staff N974B IUSS Branch in Program Security for FSS, SURTASS, DSS and Integrated Common Processor/ Advanced Surveillance Build.
- Coordinate with the IUSS program offices in coordinating with NIPO for Foreign Military Sales (FMS) case management, Foreign Visit Requests (FVR), and the review of Technology Transfer and Security Assistance Review Board (TTSARB) packages related to IUSS.
- Provide support to N974B IUSS Branch with respect to the overall N974B PPBE, POM, Congressional and requirements effort.
The Background Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Law, Government, Physical Science or Management discipline such as Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or Information Technology.
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Minimum of 2-6 years of related DoD professional experience required
- 1-3 years of experience working the PPBE and POM process
- Knowledge of PBIS required
- Experience with OPNAV and FMS communities preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly proficient in the development of high-level briefings, preparing and/or relaying information to high-level DoD, Joint Staff, USG/interagency, Foreign Partner or Congressional personnel
- Ability to establish relationships with foreign partners and available for international travel up to 50-75%
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to perform multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment/decision making skills and to take initiative
- Detail orientated with strong ability to anticipate needs and problems and act accordingly
- Excellent organizational and time management skills