Currently seeking an Electrical Assembly Technician to work for an innovative and evolving company that develops hybrid power systems designed to bring reliable and environmentally friendly power to areas where resources are scarce. If you are an experienced Assembly Technician with electrical experience, the hunger to learn, and strong attention to detail, you might be the one we are looking for! Read the details below to learn more.
- The company provides power solutions presenting a cost-effective option that is less hostile to the environment and far more efficient to operate for any situation in which generators are considered the most viable energy sources, by using a combination of solar, wind, battery storage and DC generators, providing a reliable power source to even the most remote locations.
- The company offers equipment, instruments and controls automation design and consulting and their engineers develop state-of-the-art energy technologies in combination with custom-design and built shelter systems that meet their customer’s unique demands.
- Seeking an experienced Electrical Assembly Technician to build, repair and install equipment, and communicate with customers and lend expertise in providing solutions for challenges in the field.
- 401(k) with Company Match (100% up to 4%)
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Build, install and integrate generators, battery energy storage, solar arrays and wind turbines in pre-packaged, turn-key products.
- Build custom designed shelters to produce consumer-ready power solutions.
- Work with various metals, engines, electrical components and wiring, fuel lines and tanks, solar panels, batteries, and power conversion equipment.
- Adhere to production process and specifications according to schematics, designs and engineering drawings.
- Perform quality assurance on the entire assembly and production process and final checks and adjustments for any defects to ensure high quality products.
- Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems or substandard condition to the supervisor.
- Conduct pre-assembly activities such as cleaning work areas and lubricating equipment.
- Adhere to preventive maintenance procedures to avoid any breakdowns and failures.
- Receive, unload, unpack and transfer materials to different work stations.
- Learn about product details and specifications and use that knowledge to communicate with, identify and troubleshoot issues, and provide solutions for customers in the field.
- Control small and heavy equipment.
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety guidelines.
The Background Profile
- High School Diploma or an Associate’s Degree in relevant field
- Certification or Diploma in welding, automotive, heavy equipment, commercial or heavy machinery and/or experience in farm equipment or automotive repair is a plus
- 1-5 years minimum of previous experience in a fabrication and/or assembly position required
- Basic knowledge of electrical principles (e.g. Ohm’s Law) and measurement and test equipment (e.g. multimeters, oscilloscopes) required
- Strong electrical trades experience in wiring schematics, wiring harness construction and engineering drawings
- Knowledge in Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and programming preferred
- Mechanical assembly background a plus
- Ability to work independently and to be a strong team player with the ability to work in close proximity on builds and to meet target goals and dates
- Ability for future field service travel to customer locations for installation and troubleshooting and ability to communicate clearly and tactfully with customers
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment background check, driving record check, and drug screen
- Knowledgeable on the use of basic tools and computer skills
- Must have superior attention to detail, ability to follow instructions and to receive feedback and coaching
- COVID-19 vaccination required as condition of employment
- $18-23 / Hour