- The company is a family owned business that has been serving communities for over 25 years by engaging and equipping agents and seniors alike to navigate the ever-evolving healthcare market.
- Currently seeking a proactive Concierge Team Member that will focus on recruiting new agents into existing agent programs and re-engaging current agents and agency partners by effectively and efficiently conveying the company’s unique value proposition and developing and fostering existing agent and community relationships to further drive company growth and objectives.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Report directly to the Engagement Officer and conduct outreach and follow up with new prospects and existing agents and agencies via phone calls, multi-media and marketing campaigns, and email.
- Develop, nurture, maintain and grow agent, senior, and community relationships through the implementation of the company’s strategic game plan to further expand and grow the company.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in person, over the phone, and in writing with agents, agencies, carriers, supervisors, community partners, seniors, and other team members.
- Send contracting and product information to agents.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Accurately input data and agent information, notes, and other details into CRM and other applicable software within required timeframes.
- Select and send competitive contracts relative to agent’s market.
- Follow up with agent to ensure the timely submission of contracting documentation.
- Continuously learn about the top insurance carriers and their offerings.
- Troubleshoot product and/or carrier concerns with the agent.
- Build relationships with local community members and organizations and assist in community outreach efforts.
- Help plan and run agent and community events in coordination with the Engagement Officer.
- Complete the Annual Compliance Certification.
- Understand the company’s website and agent portal and be able to assist an agent with learning how to navigate it.
- Coordinate and help assist in agent training.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve operational issues quickly.
- Assist the sales team with weekly sales calls.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management within given deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 2 years of related customer service and/or sales experience and/or training
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Availability for some travel as required
- $40,000/Annual Base Salary