With extensive multi-functional experience across government and industry, the company provides software developers, database administrators, engineers, subject matter experts, program and project managers and analysts to support implementations and operations, and information assurance service to Department of Defense (DoD), intelligence community, and commercial customers. Currently seeking seasoned C4ISR Analysts to provide analytic expertise toward C4I (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence) systems.
- The company is an SBA-certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) that provides clients the insight and focus crucial to the success of businesses serving the U.S. Federal Government as a primary customer.
- Company clients include product and service providers in the aerospace & defense industry and commercial sectors for information technology, management consulting, manufacturing, and construction.
- Currently has 2 openings for driven and talented C4ISR Analysts to provide systems support to military units including remote and on-site tactical systems particularly for the Tactical Networks (TACNET) capability at the Marine Corps Tactical System Support Activity (MCTSSA) at Camp Pendleton supporting the Fleet Marine Forces (FMF) worldwide
- $80,000 / Annual Base Compensation Range plus Variable Comp
- Site assignment is onsite at Camp Pendleton (near Oceanside, CA)
- Full Benefits Package including Comprehensive Medical (UnitedHealthcare), Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Competitive 401(k) Plan
- Voluntary Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Annual Training Allowance ($2,000)
- Employee Referral Program Bonus ($2,500)
- Provide Combat Operations Center (COC), Combat Data Network (CDN), and Common Hosting Environment (CHE) setup, configuration, and troubleshooting guidance
- Interface with FMF personnel and US Government employees to provide break/fix support to USMC tactical networks in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Research questions using available information resources: technical manual, operating and administrator guides, fleet advisory messages (FAMs), and internal approved knowledge base(s)
- Set-up, configuration, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance for the CDN, CHE, and legacy Combat Operation Center (COC) Variants (III, and IV)
- Integrating data-sharing network with storage, virtualization capabilities, and C4I systems support
- Tactical networking support to configure virtual local area networks (VLANs), Virtual Trunking Protocol (VTP), port channels, router-on-a-stick, layer 3 switches, Point-to-Point (PTP) links, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), route filters, GRE and MGRE tunnels, Internet Protocol Security (IPSec), Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), Black Core/Colorless routing, multicast, access lists, and TACLANEs
- Identify and elevate situations requiring urgent attention
- Provide highly specialized system interoperability and integration support and C4I systems support to military units via on-site and remote efforts including tactical systems and applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and conduct setup and configuration for C4I systems.
- Lead and contribute to configuration, information and knowledge management, software and documentation distribution, maintenance procedures, operations, network analytics and diagnostics, engineering and over-the-shoulder training for all systems and procedures assigned.
- Resolve/complete incident reports and service requests and accurately document system issues, services provided, resolution steps and root-cause analysis.
- Participate in major exercises and contingency operations.
The Background Profile
- U.S. Citizenship and Passport required
- Active DoD Secret level Security Clearance required
- 5+ years hands-on experience with C4ISR platforms or systems required
- CompTIA Security+ & IAT II Certification required
- Experience with tactical networking support to configure virtual local area networks (VLANS), Virtual Trunking Protocol (VTTP), port channels, router on a stick, layer 3 switches, Point-to-Point links, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), route filters, Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) and Multipoint Generic Routing Encapsulation (MGRE) tunnels, Internet Protocol Security, Virtual Routing and Forwarding, Black Core/Colorless routing, multicast, access lists, and TACLANES
- Ability to work onsite at Camp Pendleton in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) environment
The Ideal Profile
- Familiar with ANW2 and MUOS networks
- Knowledge and experience with integrating classified networks into network architecture through the use of TACLANEs
- Experience with Microsoft domain replication, domain trusts, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, Windows Deployment Service (WDS), SharePoint, Windows Firewalls, LDAP, SCCM/MECM, Bluecoat Proxy Server, PKI, and FSMO Roles
- Experience working with virtualization technologies (e.g. VMWARE ESXi, VCSA, VSAN, virtual switching, vMotion, EVC, HA, DRS, and VM templates)
- Knowledge of the administration and troubleshooting of Cisco routing and switching, Unity Connection (CUC), IM & Presence Service (CIMP), CUCM, UCS-E, Active Directory Domain Services, NetApp file storage, C2 applications, and Radio over Internet Protocol (RoIP) communications
- General knowledge of a Network Operations Center (NOC), the Marine Combat Operations Center (COC), and tactical utilization of C4I systems
- Administration and troubleshooting knowledge of NetApp filer storage, Openfire chat server, C2 applications, Fortigate Firewalls, and Radio over IP communications.
- Self-starter with great initiative
- Team player
- Effective communicator of highly technical information
- Technical writing experience
- Adaptable to fluid environments